I’ll list the successes the book has had and provide some background of each success whenever possible …
1. A little write-up in Eau Claire’s Leader-Telegram. The reporter originally misspelled the title, but that was fixed.
2. An interview with a reporter from the Madison area, published in the Cap Times.
3. A great review in Midwest Book Review.
4. A great review in Self-Publishing Review by Susan Russo Anderson.
5. The book sold 400 copies during its Amazon Kindle promotion.
7. Volume One Magazine has written up a little story. Really cool.
8. Kirkus gave it a good review! Hot dog!